Home > General > Rate your ownership
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Rolo

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Orkney Grey
Re: Thanks

Rugbyman wrote:
Thank you all for your replys I suppose I'm going to have to spend my money and enjoy with a smile on my face ( I hopev) Rolling with laughter

Do it; it will make you feel so good driving one Thumbs Up

Ukdave104 wrote:
I'll hopefully be spending some money tomorrow, 11 plate TDV8 Vogue Thumbs Up

Well done, looking forward to the pics Thumbs Up

Post #128114 28th Jun 2012 12:48pm
Muddywheels

England 

Jim2RRs - Sorry did not realise you could net get diesel overt there Thumbs Up Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #128124 28th Jun 2012 1:11pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE 5.0 SC V8 Havana

12 - have never been so happy with a car Smile All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #128306 29th Jun 2012 9:11am
Squirrel

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

I've had mine a whole month now, so I feel qualified to reply to this thread. Very Happy

Overall 8
Smile ability 9.5
Comfort 10 now that I've finally managed to get the seat position exactly the way I want it!
Driving pleasure 9 - let down only by the fact that it's a bit long for standard car parking spaces...
Fuel cost 3 Big Cry
Reliability 10 - can't fault it so far. The only thing that's not working is the n/s puddle light.

The strange thing about the car is that everyone who comes to the house feels inclined to comment on it! They never did that when I drove a Volvo. The window cleaner asked if I'd won the Lottery (I'd have bought a new one if I had...), my son's friend begged for a go in it, the pizza delivery man said it was "big".

Post #128564 30th Jun 2012 11:17am
Mutley

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Java Black

Well I have had mine since January I had been looking for about 9 months, I have to say its a 10 for the lot, the boot is huge which is a massive plus for me, the driving it is an awesome 10, I just love getting in here & driving about, I travel a lot in Europe and its just a doddle to drive through France & Switzerland effortless.

Off to Tignes & Saas Fee through July & August, its just so easy, so far no issues to date, I will be getting a remap done at some point just to add better MPG on a long run I get 28 -30 mpg around town 24mpg

Everyone one who has ben in it loves it Bow down Bow down even my wife who is 5.3 & hates driving big cars enjoys driving the RR she finds it so easy to drive so I win hand down Mr. Green 25000 miles done so far since new, I think I will be keeping her for he long haul Thumbs Up Mutt
FFRR Black TDV8 Vogue MY08

Post #129310 4th Jul 2012 10:08am
RupertRR

England 2002 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Giverny Green

I bought mine seven years ago when it was just coming up for three years old. I have loved it ever since.
Of all the cars I have ever driven none tick so many boxes. Some were faster, most were more economical, one or two were even more comfortable but none had the complete package like the "Fullfat".
It now has 75,000 miles under its belt and is starting to show its age a little at 10 years old but I don't care.
Would I buy another ?
Why would I need to when this one is still so awesome ?
Definitely a 12 out of 10

Post #129449 4th Jul 2012 8:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123