Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Welcome to fullfatrr.com - introduce yourself here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 12 of 286 <123 ... 111213 ... 284285286>
Print this entire topic · 
Mudplugger

England 2016 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Waitomo Grey

Hi Dixy,
Obviously no hope for you...
Yes, the avatar has a picture of the Steyr and a twose flail topper.
We still have it somewhere, but now use a big 3metre offset rotary Fleming topper as it covers the ground quicker.
Enjoy the forum..

Muddy Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 - L405 (now sadly sold)
BMW i3 (fantastic little runabout)
Kioti NX6010 Tractor
Yamaha Big Bear ATV
And a whole heap of other kit...

Post #4846 10th Apr 2009 9:59am
Ivan

Ireland 2005 Range Rover Vogue SE Supercharged Zermatt Silver

Another new boy signing in! I've got an'02 Vogue 4.4 but have just bought an '05 S/C to replace it. Out of the frying pan and all that! So far I like it. I've got lots of questions but I'll go give the search button a beating first
Ivan FF RR S/C (Gone)
TVR Chimaera 500(Gone)
TR7 V8

Post #4900 12th Apr 2009 12:39pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Hi Ivan, welcome on board , dont worry about newbie questions we've all , well some of us have asked it at some point .... Thumbs Up

Post #4901 12th Apr 2009 12:45pm
BBS SPY

Cyprus 2003 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black

Hello All

Pleased to introduce myself, and i really hope that everyone does not get / start off with the wrong impression of me. Thumbs Up
I am a Land Rover owner and lover. I have a stable of Land Rovers including a 2003 L322 and a few others. I also have some more exotic toys, but the L322 is certainly one of my regular day to day transports, and has been as, if not more, troublesome than most. Currently its sitting outside my house waiting for me to fit a new fuel pump. Shocked

I am however not just an owner, and although at present, i am not yet a sponsor on this particular site, i hope that Martin and the moderators here can cut me a little slack because its my first post here and i feel its only fair to state for everyone's benefit right from the start, exactly who i am, and to express my need to fully and openly declare my commercial aspects. I hope you can all appreciate however that with total respect, i cannot and will not dwell on them over much. The rules are there for a reason and i respect them totally.

My name is Colin, and my user name of BBS SPY is really an inner joke / declaration, because as owner and chief technical guy behind a company Blackbox Solutions Ltd (hence the BBS), i often read forums such as this although not so familiar with this forum, without posting, to conduct what can loosely be described as "market research" for our ongoing development of our Land Rover diagnostic equipment.

But as i said, i have certainly not joined to promote that in any way, rather to help and interact, and i would hate you to think otherwise, however because of what we do, day in and day out, which i have but touched on, i really hope that i will be welcomed and regarded as not just an L322 owner, but also a worthy technical asset, able to help where and how i can, and i have certainly been able to help and add technically on other LR forums. I hope that i can do so equally here, with whatever knowledge i have at my disposal.

Looking forward to chatting with you all. Thumbs Up

Post #5081 20th Apr 2009 11:41pm
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

Welcom Colin, you sound just the sort of asset all forums need. Mine is waiting to go to a main dealer, as the indie I use feells the problem requires LR technical help, it is throwing the code for left and right ignition amplifier fault and autologic think it is highly unlikely that both have failed. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #5084 21st Apr 2009 8:52am
ken

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

Using the wrong indie then

Post #5085 21st Apr 2009 9:38am
BBS SPY

Cyprus 2003 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black

Thanks Dixy
When exploring the unknown, having a good dependable compass is an absolute essential, but it is never the less the explorer himself that must successfully get from A to B, and the path will rarely be straight or direct.

Your Autologic owning Indie is right to add his own thought, rather than treat diagnostic equipment as some brain substituting instruction book. it's more likely a common point such as an earth that serves both amps to be triggering the faults.

While my knowledge of the L322, its on board systems and communications is really really deep for all model years. (quite sad really Embarassed)
This is just because our full time occupation happens to involve studying its electronics theoretically and physically. However, we don't typically repair any vehicles ourselves as part of our job like an indie does, Although i have had cause to self fix our own Day to Day L322 (long history of new bits) and have helped a few locally with some more difficult problems.

Post #5088 21st Apr 2009 12:14pm
Rapiidas

England 

Evening everyone, my name is Dave, I'm going to buy a RR soon. I've been a fan for years, now business etc has improved, I feel the time is right.......BUT I've heard good AND bad stories about 'em, so I'm trying to aquire a bit of knowledge first. I've a few questions but just found this forum, so will read the previous 1st. I hope to participate more as time goes on, will update as things progress! D

Post #5383 4th May 2009 10:10pm
jez000

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Bournville

Another new member here, I've just picked up a new 08 HSE after being messed about by my dealer on the order of an LR3. After cancelling that order I found an unregistered black / Black 08 which I managed to pick up for a little more than the 09 LR3 was going to cost. I was a little disappointed a first not to be getting the LR3 but my FFRR has more than made up for the disappointment Very Happy

Post #5432 6th May 2009 3:19pm
neo

England 2013 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Santorini Black

Only ME!

Post #7039 23rd Aug 2009 11:07pm
Riccardog

United Kingdom 

Hi there, I've just signed up to the forum having been a 'lurker' for a few months.

Currently looking at realising an ambition of owning my own RR L322, a car I have lusted after since it was launched (still have the 2002 brochure!).

The infamous reputation of LR reliability has prompted me to do quite some research on the internet for what to look out for when buying. I am going into this with eyes wide open.

Looking forward to being a productive member of the forum!

Post #7173 9th Sep 2009 4:07pm
SGW

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Stornoway Grey

Hi all looking forward to participating on this forum.
Stewart.

Post #7179 9th Sep 2009 8:17pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Welcome on board Stewart the more the merrier and also Riccardog geetings to you ............ Anything you want to know just ask , As long as it's not me coz i know diddly squat about cars Whistle Whistle

Post #7182 9th Sep 2009 8:35pm
Nexhillboy

England 
Greetings

Recently bought a second hand 2006 RRSC and I love it. Still playing with all the toys and trying to get to grips with it. I havent had a landy for a few years but used to own an old Disco and a series 1 that was modified for Trials and offroad playing. This Range Rover has come a long way but still feels fun to drive. I am new to the forum and hoping to pick all of you guys brains, Very Happy

Post #7263 16th Sep 2009 5:26am
ken

United Kingdom 2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black
Re: Greetings

Nexhillboy wrote:
Recently bought a second hand 2006 RRSC and I love it. Still playing with all the toys and trying to get to grips with it. I havent had a landy for a few years but used to own an old Disco and a series 1 that was modified for Trials and offroad playing. This Range Rover has come a long way but still feels fun to drive. I am new to the forum and hoping to pick all of you guys brains, Very Happy

Your ausuming they have brains Whistle

Post #7267 16th Sep 2009 7:25am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 12 of 286 <123 ... 111213 ... 284285286>