Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > God bless the FBH !!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 7 of 7 <1234567
Print this entire topic · 
simon1233

United Kingdom 

MICK wrote:
Think my FBH. Is playing up , this morning after pressing the remote it would only work for a few minutes then nothing , and 10 minutes later when I took the wee one to the train station and got back home (a 10 min run) the FBH was working after I switched the engine off ...... Rolling Eyes

I think this is quite normal Mick, the FBH comes on automatically to add supplemental heat to the system when the ambient temperature is below a certain level and it takes longer to shut down and 'purge' the system which is why you hear it after you have turned the engine off.

Mine seems to run all the time on short journeys at this time of year and my RRS did the same thing.

Post #106096 8th Feb 2012 12:20pm
Rambles

2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

I am not sure it is normal. The handbook makes no mention of it acting in an auxiliary capacity for the recent model years.

In my MY10 and MY11 FFRRs the FBH did not function as an auxiliary heater - only as a parking heater.
In the current cold temps, when I have done some short journeys I have not noticed my FBH running after I shut the engine off....and I have checked to see if it has been running.

Post #106225 9th Feb 2012 8:18am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 7 of 7 <1234567