Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L460) > Fan continuously on
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Eirik34

Norway 
Fan continuously on

Hi, I've noticed lately that a fan, located behind the right hand side headlight module, is constantly on! It makes a humming sound regardless if the car is DC charging or not, if the type-2 cable is connected or not, and even if one approaches the car without the keyfobs. And the fan is on regardless if it is 30 minutes since parking the car, or 24 hours or 48 hours since the last drive. Of course this drain the 12V Li-ion service battery, and therefore I quite frequently charge that service battery.

My newly acquired Gap G4 IID tool doesn't show any faults that could be related, I think, only these two faults:

ABS-Anti-Lock Brake System Control Module. U045D-00 Invalid Data Received From Automated Driving System Control Module "A" - no sub type information.
    RBM-Running Board Control Module. U0300-00 (6D) Internal Control Module Software Incompatibility - no sub type information

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Here is a recording from today - the car has been parked since yesterday morning, not connected to DC charging: https://vimeo.com/1009582513 L460 P550e AB SWB MY24
Sold: L322 TDV8 Vogue MY07
Mini Cooper S Convertible

Post #700144 15th Sep 2024 11:21am
Eirik34

Norway 

Seems like most of the L460 discussions have moved over to the rangerovers.net forum. Not sure why that is, my hope was that this legendary fullfatrr forum would be the place to discuss even the latest fullfat Range Rover models, but it seems that there are fewer active L460 owners here.

I submitted a similar post to the one above to the rangerovers.net forum site, and there I got some feedback. L460 P550e AB SWB MY24
Sold: L322 TDV8 Vogue MY07
Mini Cooper S Convertible

Post #700299 17th Sep 2024 9:38pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1