Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > TPMS Issue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Katash

England 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Zermatt Silver
TPMS Issue

Changed both rear tyres 2 days ago so decided to swap TPMS sensors too, also had a leak on spare from a corroded valve so decided to have that sensor changed too.

Set off from tyre place with the expected 'Check All' message, this dissapeared after the 15min drive as expected and was left with 'Check Spare'message.

Am aware if spare sensor is changed it must be fitted as a road wheel to be recognised, so yesterday I swapped 1 of the new rear wheels with the spare - after a short distance 'Check All' message was back - this was expected as the spare was yet to be recognised, a 15 min drive again cleared this but the 'Check Spare' message is still there and wont go.

All new 3 sensors must be ok and registered as the 'Check All' message is clearing but cant get rid of spare message.

Checked all 3 are set to 42 psi as per B pillar sticker.

When spare was leaking the message cleared immediatly after topping-up so I know it WAS working before the sensor change and I know the new valves are all working.

Next to try is a drive without the spare in the car to see what it does - anyone had this issue?

Can turn system off with my IIDTool but do t want to as the system has been working perfectly so far.

Post #199799 21st Jul 2013 6:53am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1