Home > Technical (L322) > Bluetooth Address Book on 06 Vogue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Vogue Owner

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Java Black
Bluetooth Address Book on 06 Vogue

Hi

Finally got by Vogue - fantastic Thumbs Up .

Can anyone help with the bluetooth phone , I have mine set up and connected and can make calls e.t.c.

I have noticed on the screen there is a "button" for address book but it is greyed out or not available.

I cant find any info in any of the manuals regarding the phone system - id like to enter some telephone contacts so i can call them direct from the screen and possible (?) the name comes up when they call me?

Please help

ray

Post #621 21st Jun 2008 9:33am
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Sorry, its not possible! Censored

They introduced that bit of functionality on later MY models. The first I knew that it WAS available was when I went to look at a brand new Discovery 3 and was told you can now upload the phonebook via BT.

It's a nice feature that loads of other cars have got, sadly, not ours!

The phonebook is only accessible if you have a cradle plugged into the PTI system under the top cover of the central cubby. Trouble is the cradles are not up to date (would be pretty hard for them to keep bringing out new ones really for all these new phones).

I've got a cradle for the Nokia 6230/6230i but how old is that phone!? If you just wanted the ability of using it I suppose you could get a cradle and old phone to match and stuff a spare SIM in it, using divert on your mobile to that SIM etc... Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #622 21st Jun 2008 11:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1