Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Retro Fitting Range L322 seats, seat wiring
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
GTTurbo

United Kingdom 
Retro Fitting Range L322 seats, seat wiring

I recently purchased some L322 seats for my camper van after seeing a few other people install them, and wire them up no problem simply by connecting 2 wires!, However when i received my seats it turns out they have different connection on the bottom to the seats other seats i have seen people install.

For example the seats in the guides other people have done in the past look like this (grey connector block)

However mine look like this ( yellow connector) and i haven't been able to find any guides to wiring these up directly to a 12v source.

From what i can see there are only 3 wires that go from the yellow connector block to the switch panel and motors. The other wires go to the seatbelt pre tensioner and heated seats etc ( which im not fussed about at the moment) 2 thick wires, one red one brown then a little skinny white, yellow and red wire.

I would have assumed the 2 thick wires would be one positive and one negative, Red being the positive but the brown is throwing me off, usually brown is also positive but i have read that BMW use a brown negative?

If anybody has a wiring diagram or can offer any help it would be hugely appreciated.

Post #584046 16th Feb 2021 4:32pm
GTTurbo

United Kingdom 

Never mind guys i sorted it! connecting the red and brown wires worked!

Post #584047 16th Feb 2021 4:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1