Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Ride height sensor and instrument pack control module !
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
tj196443

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Zermatt Silver
Ride height sensor and instrument pack control module !

Hi having a few issues with the car that people may be able to help with :

Car has started to lower on the front end, this started the other day and the first time it happened I noticed the red flashing line above the front neat side wheel on the 4x4 screen. Had this a few years ago on the rear and changed the rear sensor and all was fine. I’m guessing it’s the front right sensor and will take the wheels off at the weekend and have a check, will probably change both sensors. Oddly enough the 4x4 screen hasn’t shown the red flashing bar since it did it the first time the other day.

I have checked the gap and my understanding is the voltages are out for the front sensors.

The second problem which came up today was a fault in the instrument pack which gap recorded as the following :

IPC-Instrument Pack

P0607-4B (2F) Control module performance - System internal failure - over temperature
( on 16-08-2024 16:02:57 at 149633 mi )

Anyone throw any light on the fault code, a quick google points to the powertrain module but not too sure that’s what it is. Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

L322 2010 3.6[/list]

Post #698214 16th Aug 2024 7:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1