Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Sat nav
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue
Sat nav

Appology to mods if posting the same thing in 2 places is verboten, but I wanted to ask LR CC but also open up general debate.
Last Thursday I drove in to Paris to collect my Daughter from the Eurostar, setting the sat nav I followed her instructions but It soon became apparent that her map was woefully out of date. 2011.5 car but softwear updated, foc, after a year when I discovered that the A4 around Reims that is at least 5 years old was missing.
The main problem is that Jolly Frogy has changed many roads to one way or no entry and Lucy (as I call her) does not know. I understand as the driver it is my responsibility to observe and obey road signs and that it would be impossible to keep up with every change in road lay out.
BUT
I can up date my £150 TomTom for free when ever I want by connecting it to my lap top.
AND
Having avoided driving the wrong way up a one way street and turned in what Lucy thinks is the wrong direction, all she does is her dambdest to turn me around and make me try again, yes I can fany about trying to get her to select an alternative route but not easily whilst avoiding suicidal Parisian drivers. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #281556 17th Sep 2014 2:17pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1