Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Nav Coder - Registration Query
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
elpeede

England 2003 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zambezi Silver
Nav Coder - Registration Query

Those of you who have downloaded and Registered Nav Coder. Could you please let me know was the authentication code sent to you instantly or some time later?

Just pondering if theres owt wrong with my order.

If it is manual later thats cool, just seeking some reassurance.

Post #21989 9th Jul 2010 7:17pm
dan_uk_1984

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Tonga Green

Hi,

I think Jochen generates the code manually. I usually get mine within a few hours. If you haven't got it after a day, maybe remind him.

I've re-installed 3 or 4 times and he's been very good sending me new codes, remember to keep your e-mails from him etc.

Dan 

Post #21996 9th Jul 2010 8:45pm
elpeede

Cheers Dan, just need to unlock the TV for the AV feed so I can chuck my wireless rear view camera for the caravan.

Do you know if the running lights work on the FFRR 02-05? Its handy having them on on the caravan for the blind few.

Post #22002 9th Jul 2010 11:09pm
daveo

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Java Black

hi, i know jochen is on holiday for a week so you may have to wait if you have not received as yet..yes you can set te running/daytime lights but i dont think you need to unlock the tv module to use the av input but you do need the interface lead that gives you the rear view/av inputs..
dave V8 facelift Range Rover Autobiography 22" wheels.
1976 Harley Davidson Iron Head Sportster

Post #22003 9th Jul 2010 11:35pm
elpeede

Jochen replied very early this morning with the code, I had fired a quick email to him anyway incase I'd cocked up the order process.

It is a manual process and he explained he had been to work and for a meal hence not picking the email up. Totally cool with that as there is real life outside of the internet. Thumbs Up

Unlocked.. I think the AV channel is viewed as a channel on the TV I'm sure it goes off as I had to use the reverse Cam input for the reverse cam.. AV gives the option of NTSC or PAL input from the TV menu. I have the AV input lead for the reverse cam and had to specifically order an NTSC format camera for the reverse cam... that is of course before getting NAV coder Cool

Post #22019 10th Jul 2010 12:39pm
daveo

hi elpeede, what interface lead do you have between the tv unit, has it got the av input as well as the green reversing cam input V8 facelift Range Rover Autobiography 22" wheels.

Post #22022 10th Jul 2010 1:09pm
elpeede

Just call me Lee dude! Thumbs Up

I bought a plug an play lead a couple of years ago off ebay when I fitted the reverse camera. I had to swap one of the leads (audio out) and put the pins in the correct place to become Reverse cam in, this is now used between Reverse cam normal comuting and the Carx input long haul or caravan commute. I piggy backed a lead on to pin 17 for the trigger for this.

I've just been out playing and now have the input for the wireless 2.4ghz(?) camera (used it years back but on a seperate 3.5 inch screen - next to useless!) in the back window of the caravan and the output of that now goes in to "AV in" using the cigarette lighter socket for power to the receiver given it is only occasional use. With the TV unlocked I can now see what is going on behind the camera all the time if I wish on the AV channel. Or flick over to Tape and view CARX for some music etc etc.

When not towing I will plug my presently fitted reverse camera in to the TV "AV in" until I get around to fitting another relay to switch the input between car x and Reverse camera... then I may fit another camera underneath for rock crawling (<Jim> Rock crawling my arse!) Rolling Eyes

Post #22031 10th Jul 2010 5:45pm
daveo

hi you have been a busy boy, i got a bit lost but it sounds good as you sound happy so it must be working
dave V8 facelift Range Rover Autobiography 22" wheels.

Post #22037 10th Jul 2010 7:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1