Home > For Sale & Wanted > Wanted - 2005-2007 Vogue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
kruger2002

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Java Black
Wanted - 2005-2007 Vogue

Hi there,
Just joined after loitering for a while and looking to treat myself to a FFRR after a life of mundane cars.

I'm still reading through as much as I can find on here (great site) but I'd set my heart on a 4.2SC Vogue SE Black exterior, Cream interior 07MY but just can't find one within my price range (around 15k ish more for the right example).

My head says go for the diesel but again that means waiting a while until they come down a bit more in price I think and as I only do 10-12k/year I'm not sure I lose out all that much in fuel costs.

I've found a 06MY with one owner, 70k miles and in good condition, not sure if its good value or worth holding on for the 07MY.

Then I think if i'm not getting the 07MY I may as well look at the normal 4.4 or even earlier reg 04/05. At this point my head starts spinning and she who must be obeyed starts getting bored and is running out of patience.

So, theres quite a wide scope to pick from, but if theres a good, well looked after 4.2/4.4 2005-2007 preferably black/cream out therewith all the toys your help would be appreciated in spotting it before my heart kicks in and I pick up this one I've found that nearly ticks all my boxes.

Sorry for the ramble, just can't wait to join the club.....

Cheers

Post #199679 20th Jul 2013 10:24am
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Depends just how nice you want to go to?

http://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/post198497.html#198497

I would buy this in a heart beat if i were in the market! Its an absolute belter... Thumbs Up

Post #199680 20th Jul 2013 10:32am
kruger2002

Thanks for the swift response Craig.
I'd spotted this one and thought the same, its just a bit more than I wanted/am able to spend Crying or Very sad

As the days pass though I may find myself looking behind the couch for a few extra pennies to add to the FFRR fund.

How much does a kidney go for these days, although I was saving that for the fuel ...

Post #199683 20th Jul 2013 10:46am
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Laughing ...

I mention it because he is a customer of ours and his car is arguably the nicest kept RR we work on so if you could stretch to it you would be buying the best example i know (as an expert) and could recomend... Thumbs Up

Post #199685 20th Jul 2013 10:53am
Andpopse

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue SE Supercharged Java Black

Thanks for your comments on my RR Craig. Its nice to know my cleaning / polishing efforts are recognised.
Andy P

Post #200137 22nd Jul 2013 9:48pm
ambulancekidd

Scotland 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Oslo Blue
Range Rover for sale.

Hi there, I'm Robert.

If you decide on a diesel I have a 2005 car on a 54 plate. Its a 3.0litre Vogue. The car has full blue leather & Parchment trim & piping. I have fitted stainless steel door handles, the grille is stainless as well as the side vents. The car has been re-mapped & produces 215bhp & has improved torque along with less fuel consumption.
The car has not been abused & has a new MOT with no advisories. She has factory fit sat nag (lol) & TV. I have maintained the car regardless of cost. I recently replaced all of the suspension ball joints using genuine Land Rover parts. This was an expensive job, but was well worth while doing. The car drives faultlessly & has ice cold climate control which has been re-gassed today as part of her service. She is blue in colour with refubished alloy wheels & has recently had new tyres fitted. I have two sets of wheels & you could choose which ones you prefer or we could perhaps arrive at a price which suites you?

I'm looking for around the 10k mark.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  The reason women's minds are cleaner than a mans mind is that women change their minds more often!
When women say fine a mans in deep doodoo as fine has so many meanings.

Post #200160 22nd Jul 2013 11:57pm
RR2008HSE

Canada 2008 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black

Welcome! I made the switch from a 'mundane car' a year ago and LOVE the RR. You will too.

I can't comment on the diesels and we don't have them, but the Jag powered petrols seem to have a better rep for reliability the the BMW ones. I was told to go 06+. 07+ gets you a nicer interior IMHO.

They're all expensive if they haven't been cared for. The two listed here seem to have been really well taken care of, and that's worth it's weight in gold. It's definitely worth paying a little more for one with an exceptionally solid history.

Post #200358 23rd Jul 2013 9:29pm
kruger2002

Andpopse - lovely RR bit more than I can stretch to at the minute but an example to aspire to.

Ambulancekidd - again great looking motor just not quite the spec I'm looking for.

Thanks for the responses.

Mike

Post #200362 23rd Jul 2013 9:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1